To our patients and community,
We are open and here for you! Whether you are a current patient with maintenance needs or a new patient seeking care, we are accepting all appointment types. We have made a few changes to ensure your safety and care.
Order supplies at bit.ly/Levineorder or call 704-540-3081 to schedule an appointment as we are seeing you BY APPOINTMENT ONLY during our normal business hours, 9-5 Monday-Thursday and 8-4 Fridays.
To ensure your safety and to reduce traffic in the office we are making the following changes:
- Curbside cleanings: We will pick up and drop off your aids at your car window.
- Curbside repair Dropbox: A box is installed outside the building to give you “touchless” drop offs.
- Waiting room closed: Call when you arrive and wait in your car until we alert you that we are ready for you.
- One patient at a time in the office: One companion is allowed and they will be screened and required to wear a mask as well.
- Temperature scan upon entry: An elevated temperature will result in your appointment being rescheduled.
- Mask required: We are happy to provide one to you.